THE BEST QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – QMS
How do you find the best quality management system (QMS) for compliance, risk and quality management in Ireland and the UK that is the MOST customisable, with pain-free validation, has the BEST reporting and analytical capabilities, is FULLY mobile, and delivers the EASIEST integration into existing business environments—all at a price within reach?
Perhaps you should consider…
VERTHOS QMS – World’s 1st User-Customisable Quality Management System with Instant Validation
There are FIVE main reasons to consider VERTHOS QMS
- MOST user customisable Quality Management System with instant validation
- BEST analytics and reporting
- FULLY mobile
- EASIEST integration
- Plus, the price performance LEADER
Let’s consider each of these reasons in detail:
1. MOST user Customisable Quality Management System (QMS) with Instant Validation in Ireland, UK, Europe & USA
VERTHOS QMS includes all major quality management system features like complaints, document control, change control, training management, CAPA management, deviation management, non-conformance, out-of-specification, audit management, risk management and vendor management. VERTHOS QMS provides an unrivalled ability to customise, plus unique automatic and instant design validation in accordance with 21 CFR Part 11 and Annex 11. Customisation includes:
- Process Design. Use the customisation toolkit to design compliance, risk and quality, process controls that span across departments, sub-divisions, external contractor, suppliers and customers. Get the benefits of collaboration–even across suppliers.
- Team Workflow Design. Create and maintain multi-step collaborative team work-flows with tasks for specialist roles, including multi-disciplinary approvals–mandating line-management teams to follow only pre-configured processes, so you are assured that tasks are only performed by appropriate personnel and that steps in your processes cannot be bypassed, avoided or performed by the wrong people.
- Information Flow Design. Design the workflow so each person has exactly the right data available to carry out tasks within your workflows. This optimises the support for decision making leading to both faster decision-making and better informed decisions.
- Automation Design. Spend less time dealing with common issues by triggering real-time decisions based on deep-analysis of task reports.
- Task Assignment. VERTHOS QMS organises tasks as discrete steps that can be assigned and performed by a single user. This creates a natural audit trail comprising the digitally signed completed reports.
- Instant Validation. With in-built validation, all process flows can be mapped, confirmed, and automatically validated, allowing you to make 21 CFR Part 11 and Annex 11 compliant changes in days—rather than weeks to months and helps you optimise your processes–rather than living with inefficient “one-size-fits-all” systems, only because of the pain of making changes.
2. QMS – BEST analytics and reporting in Ireland, UK, Europe & USA
VERTHOS QMS provides the four major categories of integrated analytics and reports: Operational management reports identify process bottlenecks and people who are not fully engaged, trend reports show efficacy of your processes, the real-time analytics dashboards let you slice your data exactly as you prefer, and the individual task reports provide a perfect evidence trail. Features include:
- Tamper-proof Reports. VERTHOS QMS automatically produces a digitally signed tamper-proof PDF report for each user task in your workflows, including all evidence captured as images and documents. It doubles as your comprehensive audit trail of all tasks.
- Always Audit Ready. You are always “audit-ready”, and just one mouse-click away from seeing the full context of any task displayed in a graphical hierarchy.
- Analytics Dashboards. Create your own analytics dashboards with just a few clicks to visualizse your data in pie, bar and line charts and in interactive hierarchy trees–identifying risk in real-time.
- Interactive Analytics. All charts (pie, bar, line and hierarchy trees) are fully interactive showing the underlying digitally signed task reports with a single mouse-click–providing confidence that reports and statistics are connected and verifiable.
- Customised Trend Analysis. Create your own custom analysis that run automatically and perform deep-dive trend analysis across multiple aspects of your data–to easily measure the effectiveness of your compliance, risk and quality efforts in Ireland, UK, Europe & USA.
- Real-time Status. VERTHOS QMS provides a graphical hierarchical overview of every process that lets you see each task, including who, why and when it was assigned, plus a digitally signed task report so you are always in control.
- Operational Management Reports. VERTHOS QMS automatically generates operational management reports that include a fully aged analysis by process and task type, helping you to identify process bottlenecks and people who are not fully engaged.
- Customised Excel Reporting. Upload your own spreadsheets and get them refreshed with data on-demand.
- Report Redaction. Create multiple variants of any report that automatically exclude report sections that you do not wish to share. Protect confidentiality and trade secrets by only sharing the data needed by the recipient.
- Composite Reports. Combine data from multiple reports into a single report—see the big picture in Ireland, UK, Europe & USA.
3. QMS – FULLY Mobile
VERTHOS QMS was optimised for mobility—including on and offline access (unlike legacy apps that use heavy VPNs, browsers or email to simulate mobile access). Every type of quality management task or process looks and works identically on your desktop, tablet and phone. Mobile features include:
- Full Functionality. All QMS features are fully mobile, not just audit.
- Move Between Devices. Each of the devices is synchronised from the same database, so you can move seamlessly between mobile and desktop–picking up precisely where you left off.
- Work Off-line with Native App. Unlike other applications that require a constant internet connection, VERTHOS QMS allows you to work off-line, on an Atex compliant device, if required, and automatically synchronises your data once the internet becomes available–perfect for carrying out audits and investigations in remote areas (or in Ireland, UK, Europe & USA) with no cell or network access.
- Standard Internet Connectivity. Uses encrypted internet connectivity without the need for VPNs (or importing/exporting email data). Perfect for situations where access to a VPN may not be available, particularly remote third-party sites, or when traveling.
Competitors also claim mobility, but at best it is extremely limited and usually confined to audits.
4. QMS – EASIEST Integration
- Powerful Built-in API. VERTHOS QMS provides a comprehensive Restful API (JSON), that supports all operational features, and can be readily integrated with other systems in your environment using open industry standard interfaces (HTTPS / SSL / JSON).
- IoT Support. IoT devices can be readily integrated that can eliminate error-prone manual processes in favor of automated collection of data from IoT devices.
- Simplify Integration. VERTHOS QMS provides integration building blocks (BOTS) to integrate with external systems. These blocks operate as real users on the system, can take instruction from their schedule, and complete their tasks with digital signatures. You only need to make changes to the BOTS (which are highly accessible), without having to change anything on either VERTHOS QMS or your external legacy system.
- Data Security. Uses industry standard SSL for secure encrypted communications, and all data is stored within an encrypted data store (unlike many systems that pass sensitive data via email), protecting your valuable data in Ireland, UK, Europe & USA.
5. QMS – Price Performance LEADER
- No hidden costs—no surprises. VERTHOS QMS is delivered with all the expected features. Unlike several vendors that deliver a “competitive” bid for the software, but then charge you with the slightest changes which can often double or triple your original costs.
- Less costly to customise & validate. Uses a modern, modular system that you can easily customise, configure and self-validate–saving you potentially tens of thousands in custom changes (EACH time) and delays. You are not at the mercy that new releases will break your custom development or your compliance to 21 CFR Part 11 and Annex 11.
- Lower cost of ownership. VERTHOS QMS is modular allowing you to select the functionality you need, manage the associated costs and integrate easily with existing systems. Everything included, no additional IT infrastructure required, no customisation or validation charges, much cheaper to integrate. Large savings through extensive automation. Workflows that are a perfect-fit for your business – less management time to drive adoption.
- SaaS Model. Pay-as-you-go – contract discounts available in Ireland, UK, Europe & USA.
- Speed of Implementation. VERTHOS QMS is a cloud-based quality management system, so the time to get your system operational takes hours or days—not weeks or months, reducing your risk associated with typical implementation.
- Support included. Using a SaaS module, the price includes standard email and phone support during normal business hours.
You’re under pressure – audits are stressing you out – there is so much at stake. Your quality management processes need change–but you’ve got no budget, time or resources to develop and validate. You spend too much time chasing personnel and then updating quality information manually. Producing management reports is a nightmare. You dread questions from the Regulator on the effectiveness of your quality program.
Now–you’re always audit-ready–supporting evidence is at your fingertips. You can make process changes yourself–automatic documentation, validation strategy and execution. You save 80% of your time through task automation and unrivalled mobility–results without the grind. Comprehensive management reports are always available on demand. You impress the Regulator with interactive trend analytics that drill-down to digitally signed evidence. You’re completely in control
Life is Good
Contact Us for a personalised demo of the quality management system (QMS) or no-obligation quote.
Available in the following locations: Ireland, UK, Europe, USA